Red White Blue

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm back!


It's been the longest 4 weeks ever. I haven't had my computer for 5 weeks, and the first was easy. Now, I just feel incredibily behind in everything. I don't even know where to start. What do I show you? Where do I start?


I want to tell you that on April 1st, I am launching a new Etsy site for all my projects. Margaret and I have been working super hard, we want this to be our year and we are going to make this business soar!


Also, I am going to become a Creative Memories Consultant on my own again as of April 1st as well. I'm trying to get a jump on traditional scrapbooking again, so let's get together and do some together.


I'm excited about a few of the new things with Creative Memories too! I'm holding a Card Making Night and Photo Solutions Party this Friday, so call me if you want to come out.

Right now you can order from my site at www.mycmsite.com/scrappinmoms

No comments:

Post a Comment