Red White Blue

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Secret to Uploading Non Creative Memory Kits....

to your Storybook Creator. Once my friend shared this with my I was "like, duh" Lol. Super easy & very awesome. So let's thanks Margaret for knowing how to read & share tutorials. Thanks Margaret!

Here it is, in simple form:

1. Open Storybook Creator
2. Click Manage My Content
3. Click Create
4. Choose Folder (if this is the first kit by this designer)
5. Name it ( I use the designers name)
6. Go to the folder & use the pull down arrow
7. Choose Add A User Package
8. Name it
9. Click on that package
10. Now, click on the drive at the top just below the package name
11. Now open the file that you have the kit saved.
12. Hold down the control key while clicking on each item that you want to transfer over.
13. Drag them over to your Storybook & place them in the file you just made.
14. Last Step: Use them in your Storybook Creator!

I hope I got everything. I was trying to type instructions while I was doing it. Let me know if you need more help!

No comments:

Post a Comment