Red White Blue

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a Happy and safe New Year celebration!

So what is your scrapbooking goal this year? Maybe you haven't scrapped in a REALLY long time? Maybe you haven't scrapped at all. I want to help you, I really do! I think that scrapping is a great way to relax while preserving your memories FOREVER. In 2010, there were several important things that happened in my life, one the biggest things was my baby brother getting married. My scrapping habit came in good use when I created a wedding album for them for Christmas. It was the first album, that I have ever printed, and it is amazing. So now that I have one done I am completely inspired to do some more.

I have had a lot of questions about what is the difference between Creative Memories program & printing and other programs. I've only ever tried Photoshop & it is just over my head. I think that the Creative Memories program is user friendly. As for printing, there are so many companies that you can print from, but someone has done some great research that I wanted to share with you. Although Creative Memories isn't on there for printing, it is some great information. Click Here

This year it is my goal to complete Project 365. Project 365 is taking a picture for everyday, and scrapping it once a week. There are a couple different versions that I have heard about this year, like Project 52 or Project 12. Click each of those links if you are interested.

I am currently part of ScrappyBug's Creative Team, so I will be posting her freebies, challenges, and kits for sale. Come back often to check out how my Project 365 is going, I will try to post my pages each week. Also I am still a Creative Memories consultant, so you can order from me anytime while in your pajamas at Scrappinmoms. If you're a digital customer most digital artwork can be downloaded right there, Pay & Play!

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment