Red White Blue

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 3 Coming to a Close


It's hard to believe that we are already 3 weeks into the new year. Have you been keeping up with your projects? I have been taking pictures everyday for the last 21 days this month. I started my project 365 with digital but decided that I am going to do it with traditional. My goal is to scrap them tonight, take pictures of them & post them to share. If you're wondering about project 365 you can look at a previous blog post & read all about it.

To get prepared for traditional scrapping, since I haven't done it in a while, I bought a Power Layout Kit. I have it stacked with at least 6 complete layouts, 12 pages in total. I'm excited to see how much quicker my scrapping will be since I have pretty much everything I need for each of those layouts ready to go. I also bought the Power Palette Organizer to keep my paper, embellishments, and alphas organized. I've already found that extremely helpful.

Today I printed some ideas from Creative Memories Project Center. I am going to use these to help me design my layouts and just give me some great ideas. It's my goal to design pages and be able to post about them so that you can make them too. That is what the project center is for as well. There are some AWESOME ideas for traditional and digital, even card making and borders. Go check it out!

The latest with my CT, I don't know how I did it, but I created pages with only half of the kit she gave me. What a dork, right? So I've got that fixed. I hope you enjoy River Bed by Scrappy Bug as much as I do.

Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment